Cindy writes clean & wholesome romantic suspense with humor...and dogs! Here's what her books give you:
- A clean read with no bedroom scenes or offensive language.
- A tantalizing, fast-paced plot.
- A story without a lot of boring description.
- Down-to-earth, small town heroes and heroines with everyday jobs.
- A rollercoaster ride of emotions you face right along with the characters.
- A special dog to steal your heart.
- A few added facts, a good message, and that important happily-ever-after ending.
- Her books are appropriate for teens and up, men and women, and LDS and Christian readers.
Fly into a good book!
Please subscribe to Cindy's new release newsletter!
By filling out the form on this site, you are sharing your name and contact information freely so that we can send you emails that contain news and promotional information about Cindy's books. We do not voluntarily share your information.
Please enter your information:
"Cindy is a delightful writer that is safe to read as well as enjoyable. She is also a motivational speaker and knowledgeable about writing and the publishing world. I have enjoyed her books and her classes."
-Vickie A . Stewart
"I love to read and read a lot. Your books are always my dessert."
Cindy Christiansen's books are delightful reading because she is a master wordsmith. She also writes of places she personally knows. Unlike most of today's novels, her grammar, word use, sentence structure and descriptions are not common and would be accepted as college reading, but it's not too elevated for the average reader. Her books always give an outstanding read, in an almost-lost style. I have found them thoroughly enjoyable on many levels. The average reader will not know why they like her books, they will just like them!
-Talma J. Day, Educator & Mother of 4